[rt-users] R??p. : Re: Query Builder froze

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Tue Jul 6 08:57:59 EDT 2010

Hi Horst,

Is the query hitting the DB the same with the CLI versus
QueryBuilder? Maybe you are hitting a resource limit when
the request goes through the web server. Try checking the
system and web server logs to see if there is any more
information. If it is not generating the same query, then
that will give you a place to look for a problem. Good
luck. At least, there is a good consulting group available
should you need some expert assistance.

Regards,
Ken