[rt-users] Rép. : Re: Query Builder froze

Horst Kriegers Horst.Kriegers at loro.ch
Mon Jul 5 05:20:42 EDT 2010

I've tried in CLI mode and have no problem.
The execution of request is quick.

Horst

>>> Le Lundi, 5. Juillet 2010 à  08:58, "Horst Kriegers"
<Horst.Kriegers at loro.ch> a écrit :
Hi and tanks Kenn for your answer.

RT_Config : Identical (not modified)

RT_SiteConfig - Differences are minimal :
- $rtname
- $DatabasePort
- $DatabaseUser
- $DatabaseName
- $ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs
- $LogToFileNamed
- $WebPort

And log files contains nothings special

This behavior seem to appear by inserting Custom Fields in the query.

Any idea where can I investigate to resolve this problem ?

Horst