[rt-users] Fetchmail - Google Apps

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:05:40 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 20:57, Mike Johnson <mike.johnson at nosm.ca> wrote:
> I'm running 5.9.0, not surei f that's current.

At least 8 years old.  6.3.17 is the current version number.  Your
version of RT is "only" 6 years old.

In that time numerous security issues have been fixed, and I suspect
that your RT host has many other packages also with known
vulnerabilities.  If it's accessible from the Internet, or any other
networks you don't fully control then you really should consider
bringing it up to date.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor