[rt-users] French Accent template issue

Martin Drasar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Fri Jul 9 07:41:42 EDT 2010

Dne 9.7.2010 10:31, Georghy napsal(a):
> Hi folks,
> I was trying to forward a ticket via forward command on the web GUI
> when I received the mail, accent are formated like this : é
>
> Ceci est un ticket transféré dont le numèro est : #60
>
> It seems that it is caused by wrong encoding somewhere
> we check out database, apache and encoding is UTF-8
> can you give me other ideas or config file to check out ?
> what should I expect in apache and database encoding ?

Hi Georghy,
we've had a same problem with Czech encoding but it got fixed once we
have switched to iso-8859-2 in RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($EmailOutputEncoding , 'iso-8859-2');

Mgr. Martin Drasar                                   drasar at ics.muni.cz
CSIRT-MU, Network Security Department          http://www.muni.cz/csirt
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
                       PGP Key ID: 0x944BC925