[rt-users] how to notify cc/admincc by cc instead of bcc?

Damon Wang damonwang at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 9 13:20:56 EDT 2010

Hello Kevin,

> > Can RT can be configured to send notices to Cc/AdminCc watchers with their
> > email addresses in the Cc: or To: header instead of Bcc: ?
>
> You'd have to change lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm

Hmm...Yes, I did get this to work, but I'm not looking forward to
supporting an in-house patch through the next updates.

Is there any interest in having this coded up pretty with a config
setting to turn it on and off, to accept back into the 3.8? I'm just
really not a big fan of running guerilla patched software.

Yours,
Damon Wang