[rt-users] RT performance enhancements

francois at catalyst.net.nz francois at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Jul 10 00:56:14 EDT 2010

> The firebug profile of the first request of index.html isn't
> so interesting for me. What do you see on subsequent requests?

The RT 3.8.5 firebug screenshot I posted earlier was the best one I got
after reloading the page 10-20 times, so it's not the first request. I
would expect it to reflect the maximum number of cache hits.

> How does it compare with what you see on
> http://issues.bestpractical.com? (login as guest / guest)

Well, that one is a _lot_ slower for me. (Though, that's probably because
it's a lot busier and that I'm connecting to it from New Zealand.)

In terms of caching, not even the images are cached by my browser
(something that the default 3.8.5 config does do). I have attached a
Firebug profile for that site (after reloading the first page a few
times).

Cheers,
Francois