[rt-users] Dependency error on install of 3.6.10 on CentOS

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Tue Jul 20 10:51:58 EDT 2010

HI folks,

Just doing an install of RT using yum, and I'm getting dependency errors on
a few perl things.

I looked through the rt-users lists and I found 1 person that had an issue
similar... but the information that was shared didn't really tell me an
answer, just that the person got it working.

The dependency errors are:

perl(script)
perl(File::chmod)
perl(Algorithm::Dependency::Ordered)
perl(Algorithm::Dependency)

I know these are installed, just not registered with yum..

I'm new to administering linux boxes, and I'm not too sure how to get around
this.(also there is no note of this on the wiki for the install instructions
for RT)

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
--