[rt-users] Prioritizing Scrips

Greg Curiel gcuriel at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 20 17:12:33 EDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to prioritize which scrips get run first?  I'm
having a problem with a scrip that relies on another scrip which sets a
custom field value.  We'll call the scrips scrip A and scrip B.  Scrip B
relies on scrip A, but scrip B is getting processed first so the data it
needs from scrip A does not exist yet.  So I was wondering if there was a
way to prioritize the scrips or perhaps someone knows a different work
around?

Thanks in advance,
Greg Curiel