[rt-users] Mysql queries slow

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Thu Jul 22 12:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi Ken,

I do not have the full hardware specs.  It is a hosted RT system.  The specs
that I do have access to are as follows:

Probably a dual core single CPU system, speed unknown
2gb of ram
80 gb hd space they are using md but I do not know the configuration
particulars.

I know it is not much help.  I have applied all the mysql tuning tricks I
know to it.

Thanks,
Bill