[rt-users] Fetchmail Headache

George Simpson simpsongeorge68 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:53:55 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

My company recently got a working install of RT and Postfix up and it was
running fine without fetchmail, just that everyone had to log into the RT
portal. We decided this last monday to install fetchmail on the CentOS box
to make it easier for the employees to create tickets and comment on them
too. However, after five days of research and problems, I am admitting
defeat to fetchmail. I could really use some help with the configuration,
any help, because I am helplessly lost. I just reinstalled fetchmail, so it
needs the fetchmailrc file (which is the root of my problem) and if someone
could help me configure that file, and the rest of it too, it would be
extremely hellpful!

Thanks,

George