[rt-users] Configure Fetchmail to create tickets

George Simpson simpsongeorge68 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:29:48 EDT 2010

I would copy and paste, but the terminal to the remote CentOS box is on
another computer. That line was one line, I didn't know that it had been
formatted incorrectly. The syntax error says that there is an error at
/usr/bin/rt-mailgate which I assumed meant that the error was before that
argument, if that is incorrect please tell me. But I am going to read the
man page now and see if I can fix it. Ill post here again if I have any
problems, thanks to everyone who helped :D

George