[rt-users] Forward template broken in 3.8.6+

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Jun 4 12:46:29 EDT 2010

Does RT no longer respect the forward template? I had one from 3.8.2,
and I seem to recall it working fine.

Ours is pretty basic, just a (fairly obvious) note telling people to
ignore what they don't understand, since
forwards are generally to those not using the system, and some people
freak out when they get a message
with unfamiliar terminology, etc. Today I was trying to amend it to
include the requestor's email address
(again, recipients are not int he system, and the attached
transactions omit this!)

  This message has been forwarded from CEA ticket #{ $Ticket->id },
transaction #{ $Transaction->id }.
  Don't worry if you do not know what this means, simply enjoy the
message below from { $Ticket->RequestorAddresses }

But whether I forward a transaction or whole ticket, neither the
custom header nor the body is included...
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.