[rt-users] Upgrade 3.2.2 to 3.8.7

Andrew Best festivus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:57:44 EDT 2010

Exactly what I did after posting this. In combination with the Wiki entry I
posted I successfully did a test upgrade. I was mightly impressed with the
performance and the ease of the upgrade. Nice work from the people that made
it so painless. Thank you.

The only problem we had at the end was the Owner field displaying ALL
requesters in the DB. Its a privs issue though. Once I revoked all the privs
and set them up again from scratch the problem went away. Is there a method
to reset all privs on an RT instance?

Ive also got a priv I cannot revoke. I have a group with the
"AdminCustomFields" priviledge. I get a canonicalization error when I try
and revoke it. Sorry I dont have the full error in front of me at the
moment. Anyone got any suggestions?

cheers
Andrew

On 10 June 2010 19:28, Robert Grasso
<robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com<robert.grasso%2Bnv at cedrat.com>

--
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and
professionals built the Titanic.