[rt-users] Updated subject not used in outgoing email

Angus Rea lists at maculosa.com
Mon Jun 21 03:54:11 EDT 2010

Thanks Joop - yes, the following steps fixed the problem:

a) enabled TransactionBatch in /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm by adding:

      Set($UseTransactionBatch , 1);

b) restarted RT

c) changed the Stage for the 'On Create, autoreply' scrip to
TransactionBatch.

Re the side effects of enabling TransactionBatch, I searched the wiki
but I couldn't find any specific issues,
at least with the latest versions - any hints as to what these side
effects may be?

thanks again - Angus