[rt-users] HTML for ticket body.

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jun 22 10:43:49 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:08:01AM +0700, Trần Trọng Tấn wrote:
> I want to display some basic HTML tag (like table) on ticket body on page
> /Ticket/Display.html. Where can I configure to enable it? or mod some code
> to do it?

you have to change the file share/html/Ticket/Display.html.

but first:

- see if the place where you wan't to add code correspond to one of the
  callbacks defined in this file. If yes, use this callback as described
  here: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CustomizingWithCallbacks
- if there is no usefull callback, copy this file to local/html/Ticket/
  and modify it

then you need to clear the mason cache (rm -rf var/mason_data/obj) and
restart your webserver to see your changes.