[rt-users] Special situation and Custom Fields

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Jun 23 12:14:53 EDT 2010

I have a queue setup for Everyone to have CreateTicket but not
SeeQueue. We did this on purpose so the general unpriviliged user
would not see the queue but we wanted it available to unprivileged
faculty via the url for create ticket with the queue number as an
entry point on a special faculty web page

This part really works quite well and my users are very happy however
I have a custom field which is setup to have Everyone See and Modify
it but from what I can tell only those who can actually see the queue
see the custom fields.

Does anyone know of something else I need to setup?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe Kirby , Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response - http://www.umbc.edu/oit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu