[rt-users] Category no longer shows in ticket

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 28 15:41:35 EDT 2010

Kevin,

Kinda wierd. If I apply the CF "ITBS-Dev-Group" to the Queue AND I had
modified the CF to have that CF as a linked category, the display shows the
CF "ITBS-Dev-Froup" as a separate CF to be selected. However, if I apply the
CF "ITBS-Dev-Group" and do NOT link that CF as the category with any other
CF, then the display acts like it did in 3.6.4, which I think is the correct
display. IT shows as a drop-down right above each CF that applied to that
Queue. I would think that if I checked the link box to link one CF to
another as a category, it would show it each time right above the CF that
has a category. Instead, it is the other way around. I have to "uncheck" the
link box to get it right.

Kenn
LBNL