[rt-users] Perl script for RT ticket creation

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Fri Mar 5 12:55:13 EST 2010

Excuse me for grabbing this thread, but I think it is closely related...

Does anyone have a script that can be run via cron that would parse a
standard "RT Offline" formatted file and create new tickets?

(We have a process where a user uploads a CSV file received from an
outside client into a PHP webform, and the PHP converts it into a RT
Offline file, and then the user can copy/paste into RT.  I would like
to take out the copy/paste step)

http://www.wikiak.org