[rt-users] Asset Tracker Documentation

Christian Cuvelier christian.cuvelier at attmes.com
Thu Mar 11 15:42:06 EST 2010

Hi Todd,

thanks a lot for your answer. I need a documentation about the settings and the
possibilities to change AssetTracker to fit my needs.

I tested some things with AssetTypes and found out that it is not possible to
generate two entrys with the same name. So i want to have not only one customer
use this system, it´s not really good if one customer can see the
software/hardware of the other one when i use one AssetType for Software /
Hardware Parts.

Next i search for the possibility to set own statuses and so on and so on.

Do you have sth for me that can explain that ?

Christian

Todd Chapman <todd at chaka.net> hat am 9. März 2010 um 23:10 geschrieben: