[rt-users] RT : OpenNMS

Piyush Kumar piykumar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:43:07 EDT 2010

Hi Friends,

Just started using RT : Couple of questions plz !!

1. I have enabled the RT plugin inside OpenNMS to integrate it with
default installation of RT and create a Queue (OpenNMS).
Now is there a way / scrip to assign the ticket based on Server List
to owner defined and in different Queue..?

2. Is there a way I can automatically create a ticket using some shell
script..??

3. I have also been able to successfully integrate RT with LDAP (AD)
using RT-Authen-ExternalAuth plugin !!
Is there a script which can import the LDAP users to RT : currently
only the users which login to the system have there Users created in
RT !!
In case someone had already written a import script to get all the
LDAP users created in RT - please share the info !! Thanks a lot!!

4. If I have a mail coming from OpenNMS at exampledomain.com - how to
integrate that the replies from people through my SMTP server get
appended to the history of the Ticket itself .?

--
Thanks & Regards,
-Piyush
Mail: piykumar at gmail.com
Web: http://piyush.me/

-In a world without fences, limits, boundaries and walls, Who needs
Windows and Gates?