[rt-users] Open Ticket in Another Queue on Close

Alex Conner alex.conner at geekery4rent.com
Fri Mar 26 21:20:41 EDT 2010

I've been reading the documentation and the Oreily book on RT and I'm
trying to figure out how to open a new ticket in the Billing queue
when a ticket in the Service queue is closed / resolved. I'm sure I
must have a syntax issue in my template but I can't find the
documentation on those templates.  I also have a Scrip on the
Services Queue to open a ticket on Resolved using this template.  My
current template is:

===Create-Ticket: approve-and-post
Queue: Billing