[rt-users] CommandByMail only listening to commands issued by privileged users

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:29:40 EDT 2010

Bad, bad, bad, bad idea. Did I mention that this is a bad
idea? :) Seriously, the CommandByMail gives a lot of access
to the internals of your RT system. It can totally subvert
your workflow. Imagine a generic E-mail that can close or
delete any ticket in the system. What are you trying to
accomplish with this change? Maybe there is a more secure
way to address your problem.

My two cents.

Cheers,
Ken