[rt-users] RT Scrip doesn't work

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Mar 29 14:00:46 EDT 2010

Hi, Kenn.

My scrip should send an e-mail to user when a ticket were created.

It's configured like this (using the default shipped with RT):

Condition: OnCreate
Action: AutoReply to Requestors
Template: global model - AutoReply
Stage: TransactionCreate

Thanks.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901