[rt-users] How to NOT send any mail on close

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Thu May 6 10:37:58 EDT 2010

Hi Jerrad,

Ok, I checked the code to Update.html, i checked the wikipage: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SuppressOutgoingMail

and checked all the ACL's I can set, I did not find anything regarding the squelch, or That I should be able to suppress the mails at the resolve-transaction. Can you please be more specific as to how this is supposed to work and what steps I have to take care of so my users can decide when the Email will be sent?

Thank you for your help,
best
Ray

-
RunSolutions
     Open Source It Consulting
-
Email: rs at runsolutions.com

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares