[rt-users] How to NOT send any mail on close

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Fri May 7 08:53:26 EDT 2010

Hello Jerrad, List

I guess I do not seem to get it, I even installed 3.8.8, but on Updating a Ticket, I have no checkbox to not send emails.
I grepped the source for squelch and silent and other stuff, but I can not figure out how this is supposed to work
/opt/rt3/RT_Config.pm has nothing on squelch either.
I checked the rights but did not find one that seems appropriate

and root, which should have any right, does not show me another option as well ...

What I get when trying to resolve a ticket is, below in the element "Scrips and Recipients":

--- snip ---
Messages about this ticket will not be sent to...

(Check boxes to enable notifications to the listed recipients)

--- snip ---

but there are no checkboxes! to select from.

I would be really happy if someone could enlighten me on How this is supposed to work, the only thing I want is that for a given transaction the user can say: Don't send any mesage.

Thanks and Best regards
Raimund

-
RunSolutions
     Open Source It Consulting
-
Email: rs at runsolutions.com

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares