[rt-users] Filtering out unneeded info from ticket

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Thu May 13 11:06:34 EDT 2010

Hi Chris;

The value of the information you want to hide is only appreciated when
you need it.
But its possible to remove them from the ticket history by editing:
Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory
In the <%INIT> section  change:
} else {
    $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;
}

} else {
    $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;
    $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Correspond');
    $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Comment);
    $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Create');
}

Regards;

Roy