[rt-users] Wishlist: Asset Tracker

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Mon May 17 11:06:55 EDT 2010

Hi Francesc,

I am the original author of Asset Tracker (AT). There is a possibility
that a company will sponsor some development of AT soon. Even if that
does not happen there has been some work done to make AT easier to
install on RT 3.8.x that will be released sometime this summer.

All contributions on building the wiki are welcome.

http://code.google.com/p/asset-tracker-4rt/w/list

-Todd