[rt-users] Trying to install mod_perl

borngunners at aol.com borngunners at aol.com
Wed May 19 15:11:33 EDT 2010

So, lets say I have reinstall the entire OS and install the dependencies and get the following results, which at the end all dependencies have been found. Why am I missing the 3 things in red? What have I missed?

root at helpdesk:~/rt-3.8.8# make install
/usr/bin/perl ./sbin/rt-test-dependencies --verbose --with-mysql --with-fastcgi
perl:
        >=5.8.3(5.10.0) ...found
users:
        rt group (www) ...MISSING