[rt-users] creating new user password

Brumm, Torsten / Kuehne + Nagel / Ham MI-ID torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Fri May 21 02:22:59 EDT 2010

Hi,
Had the same error/problem some days ago, i fixed it with the password of the currently logged in user, it was in my case "password" so use the password from your logged in user!

Torsten

________________________________

Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
An: RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com <RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Gesendet: Thu May 20 22:33:39 2010
Betreff: Re: [rt-users] creating new user password

Which rt version do you use?
I am using 3.8.8

I have tried using "password" as my current password after creating the user and when I am trying to change the password, it gives me the same message:

"Please enter your current password. Password has not been set"

When I try to login using the current password, it does not allow me to login neither.

Remember, I am not talking about user root in this case.
I am refferring to another superUser that I am creating.

Thanks

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Dirk Blesius, Reiner Heiken, Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté, Mark Reinhardt, Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne