[rt-users] Custom Field display descriptions

Mike Johnson Mike.Johnson at NorMed.ca
Fri May 28 09:16:43 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I'm looking for a quick tweak to the way custom fields are displayed.  Right now, we create custom fields with codes, and full descriptions. However, the custom field is showing only the code.  Is there a way I can tweak it to show the description, but use the associated code when storing it in the database?

I'm on an old version(3.2.1) and this may already be fixed in a newer version but I didn't see it in any of the patch notes.

Thanks!
Mike.