[rt-users] RT Front end cluster

Matthew Hattersley matthew.hattersley at vaioni.com
Tue Nov 2 19:36:00 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I have already split off my SQL backend from my RT installation,
optimized SQL and fine tuned settings til I'm blue in the face and need
more performance from RT. Large tickets (we run projects through RT)
which have been updated regular for over a year, take pretty much a year
to load. The only thing I can thing of is running multiple front end web
serving nodes. The sessions are SQL based, so I don't see too many
problems here, innodb should keep any nasty table locks away. But can
you guys think of any other reasons this wont work.

Running 3.8.8 with MySQL db backend.

Cheers

Mat

Kind Regards,
Matthew Hattersley

Email: mailto:matthew.hattersley at vaioni.com
Address: 14 Leslie Hough Way
Manchester
Lancashire M6 6AJ

Tel:  0870-160-0650 Ext 201

Fax:  0870-160-0651

Web:  http://www.vaioni.com
http://www.vaioni.com/vaioni-comms-business-finalist-2010
The information transmitted in and with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the Company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Please also note, Vaioni filter incoming email for spam and inappropriate words. Unfortunately this does mean that sometimes genuine messages can be filtered out. Although we take measures to recover such messages, it must not be assumed that an email has been received by us and important communications should always be followed up by a phone call, fax or printed copy.