[rt-users] Can anyone help a n00b with a scrip?

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Wed Nov 3 08:55:20 EDT 2010

> You just have to set those people as AdminCc of the queue. Rt comes with
> a default configuration that send notification when a new ticket enter
> the system, to AdminCc of the queue.

Thanks Emmanuel!  I looked at this but dismissed it because I thought it
would spam everyone with OwnTicket rights every time the ticket was
updated (which isn't what I want).  I will give it a try today and see if
this works for me!  There's probably a way to say "don't spam the
AdminCc's" somehow!).