[rt-users] Frustrating attempts to install RT3.8 from RPM

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Wed Nov 3 15:31:43 EDT 2010

A few questions about your openSuSE packages. Are you using the
devel:languages:/perl repository for your perl dependencies? Would you
be willing to make your rpms available or at least the .spec?

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
Cell: 716-807-4589

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.