[rt-users] Multi-Level Drop-Down Lists

Jeremy Thomas Jeremy.Thomas at optus.com.au
Sun Nov 7 19:33:16 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to add drop-down lists which 'spawn' sub-lists according to the entry chosen from the previous drop-down list.
For example, I would like to see a drop-down list with Hardware and Software listed. If I chose Hardware from this list then I am presented with another list of different types of hardware. If I then choose e.g. Server from the hardware drop-down list I'd like a new drop-down to be populated with aspects related to a Server, and so on.
I have searched your wiki and read through the user guide but cannot find any help related to this.

Please can you help?

Thanks a lot,

Jeremy

Jeremy Thomas |  Technical Writer |  Mobility Data Group | Customer Service & Solutions  |  Optus Business  |  +61 2 8082 7986    |  m: +61 (0) 435 074 606 |  e: jeremy.thomas at optus.com.au<mailto:jeremy.thomas at optus.com.au>| 1 Lyonpark Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 | www.optus.com.au<http://www.optus.com.au/>

P Please think of the environment before printing this email

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must not disclose this email to anyone without express permission from the sender. The contents of all emails sent to, and received from, Optus may be scanned, stored, or disclosed to others by Optus at Optus' discretion. Optus has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this e-mail but does not warrant that the information is error or omission free.