[rt-users] How to automatically route tickets to queues based on sender email address

Dustin Berube dustin.berube at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:17:31 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Kevin <herve.lou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Josh, but the idea is to maintain a single email address for all
> customers and not multiple ones.
>
>  Kevin,

You may want to look into using procmail in conjunction with your MTA to
route email message to different queues based on sender domain or other
criteria (we also check for subject line in my environment). If you would
like I can create a quick writeup on how I'm using postfix + procmail to
route mail into the appropriate RT queue.

-dustin