[rt-users] Problem removing group members from groups.

Jason Maderios jmaderios at kpunet.net
Tue Nov 9 13:13:52 EST 2010

All,

I am still having an issue removing a a watcher from a queue.  I can not remove the group as a member of another group or remove the watcher.  I am also getting the error "Unable to revoke delegated rights for principal" when trying to remove one group out of another.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jason Maderios