[rt-users] Fwd: Can't find a saved search to work with

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 16 08:05:36 EST 2010

Hi,

I didn't look into saved searches rights for a while, but recall some
"smartiness" there. You can share searches with members of a group by saving
them with different privacy level. To do this you must be a member of the
group and have right on that group. This means that admin can not save
search for group x unless he is member of that group. He can add himself
temporarily to do the job.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.