[rt-users] Fwd: Can't find a saved search to work with

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 15 16:02:28 EST 2010

Greg,

We are now on 3.8.7, but have had these privileges granted Globally since
3.4.5 and have never had a problem. Perhaps you are granting these rights at
a level that is too granular. I see no reason to keep these rights from
anyone, so why not keep it simple and grant them globally to all privileged?

Kenn
LBNL