[rt-users] How to generate reports on RT?

Robert Grasso robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com
Thu Nov 18 04:52:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I don't know what version you are running. I am running v3.8.7. Once a search has been performed, at the bottom-right corner of the
results page, on v3.8.7 you have scroll lists and a "Generate reports" button.

Regards

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com