[rt-users] No permission to create tickets email bounce

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Thu Nov 18 09:31:44 EST 2010

I am seeing the same issue. A user who used to be able to create tickets no longer can. This is not a privileged user, and "Everyone" has the right to Create Tickets.

Coincidentially, the queue is called 'ITHelp'.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
Fax: (212) 994-4260
jnarins at seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge
Managing Complex Chronic Care
http://www.seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.