[rt-users] RT Mobile UI 0.99

G.Booth G.Booth at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 05:29:34 EST 2010

Hi Jesse

Second issue  (not using a mobile link) is fixed.
First issue still remains. Im hand crafting a url for testing on our test
system  of this format (taken from our live system outgoing emails):

https://testsystem/Ticket/Display.html?id=175671

Is this sort of URL still valid?
It doesnt error, just takes me to the mobile index page

regards
Garry

--

Dr Garry Booth