[rt-users] User Display List Restriction..

Narayanaswamy, Nagaraj Nagaraj.Narayanaswamy at tekelec.com
Mon Nov 22 11:40:50 EST 2010

Hello RT Gurus,

A RT newbie question..

Is there a way to restrict the list of users to only the users of the queue??  We have several queues here and when a tickets comes into a particular queue, and if a person managing the queue for that day wants to assign the ticket to a particular user, all the users registered in RT are displayed, which might be the entire company .

 Instead here we would like to restrict it to only the users with authority to work on the queue.

Thanks,