[rt-users] Revisiting CommandByMail problem

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 23 12:25:39 EST 2010

Kevin,

I've never written a perl program in my life. I've coded a few scrips here
and there.
I apologize for not having done a better job of testing my problems earlier.
They were all updates. I hadn't tried a fresh create at that time.
When I create a new ticket via CommanbByMail, all commands work well. When I
copy/paste those same commands into an update email, the dates DO get
updated, but I get an error message in a returned email.
That's the best info I can give you.
I wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to coding a patch or testsuite.

Kenn
LBNL