[rt-users] asset "change log" field

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Wed Nov 24 08:36:39 EST 2010

Custom Fields for dates are coming with RT4.

There already exists a RT::Integration::SVN which loosely hooks RT and SVN together, if you are using SVN, to keep track of files committed for the ticket.

The backout plan sounds like a textarea, unless they are almost all identical.

As for success? Wouldn't you just change the final status to "resolved" (success) or something else (not success)?

> Give the number of elements I'd like to capture I don't know how to do
> this with custom fields which appear to only be for single items. If
> anyone can provide some guidance on how to accomplish this or if you've
> already done so it will be greatly appreciated.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
Fax: (212) 994-4260
jnarins at seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge
Managing Complex Chronic Care
http://www.seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.