[rt-users] Help with "Correspond" condition

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at vialtus.com
Mon Oct 11 05:36:06 EDT 2010

Ken:

Can you post the code that you cut and pasted to get a better idea of the problem.
Also something that I always fall into , is writing my action code in "Custom action cleanup code:"  and forgetting about and leaving
"Custom action preparation code:"  completely empty, you will need
return true ;
there.

Roy