[rt-users] custom fields (simple?) question

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 11 12:36:16 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 05:28:47PM +0200, Carlos Javier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I promise I've searched through http://www.gossamer-threads.com, but
> either I'm very bad searching, or my question is too stupid (or
> both!). Setup: RT 3.8.8, RTFM 2.4.2, RT-IR 2.4.4, Apache, RHEL.

I suspect your problem is that RTIR is a bit magical with regards to
queues / custom fields for RTIR.

You're going to need to do considerable work to make RTIR understand alternate
queues being equivalent to Incident Reports.

You may want to concentrate on ways to keep the tickets in IR instead
and segregate rights.

-kevin