[rt-users] memory leak after search

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:20:09 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Raed El-Hames <Raed.El-Hames at vialtus.com>wrote:

>  Thanks for you replies ..
>
> Because of the heavy customisation I have on my production enviroment , its
> not simple for me to upgrade RT versions,
>
> Do you know where the fix have been applied? Which modules/Elements ??

Nice point you have raised there, but I have a question.

1. Did you conform to RT localization rules from the word go?
2. Are your localizations standard?

I am asking because you've raised an issue that would bother everyone - that
you've done customizations that have now jailed you into a particular
version of RT. Perhaps you should have contributed your customizations back
to the developers to see if they could be incorporated into the main branch,
aka giving back to the community:)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,