[rt-users] Drop down values hidden

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 19 18:35:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

You didn't notice RT version and browser you're testing with. I see change
in RT 3.8.5 that can be related. If you're not on that or newer version then
either upgrade or try to use the following patch.

http://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/c42465fb0d8443905deef2a9c58718c0331980f2

--
Best regards, Ruslan.