[rt-users] AdminCC for queues not to get notified after ticket has owner

Steve O'Brien steve.obrien at hdesd.org
Thu Oct 21 12:49:52 EDT 2010

I can seem to find the right way to accomplish this:
I have my groups as adminCCs for their respective queues so that they get notified when tickets get created which is working great, however once a tech picks up a ticket I do not want everyone getting notified on ticket correspondence, I see that I can delete that global Scrip but that seems a bit drastic.  Is there a better way?

TIA,
Steve