[rt-users] Templates and custom ScripActions

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 25 22:54:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

Template is a piece of text that can be used from your action code.
Look at SendMail.pm and ExtractCustomFieldValues extension. Both use
templates and in completly different way.

If you want to send some email from your action then probably the
right way is to record a comment or reply on the ticket from action
and let notification scrips do thier job.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.